- Arrive in Amsterdam and board the luxurious Scenic Jasper. Enjoy a welcome reception on board and raise your glass to the exciting days ahead.
- Spend a day cruising Amsterdam’s canals or discover nearby Volendam and its unusual raised homes before heading to Edam, renowned for its round cheese.
- In Cologne, enjoy a scenic ride on the oldest cog railway of Germany and discover the Schloss Drachenburg castle.
- The next port, Koblenz, is a historic city that straddles two of Europe’s most beautiful rivers. Here you may choose to discover Cochem, a medieval gem that rests on the banks of Moselle.
- You can explore the town on a guided tour, which includes a visit to Reichsburg Cochem Castle, or you can visit a local vineyard and sample its wines.
- Next, stop in Rüdesheim and board the Winzerezpress Mini Train for a guided tour of Siegfried’s Mechanical Music Cabinet.
- Join a local guide on a historic tour of Heidelberg Castle. This evening, enjoy a private evening concert at a baroque palace.
- Your journey will end in Basel, but first, visit Strasbourg, where you’ll discover La Petite France and stroll through the Old Town with its half-timbered houses and Alsatian winstubs; alternatively, journey to Mittelbergheim in Alsace and sample some of the best wines the region has to offer.