Your post-Sun Devil success begins with the ASU Alumni-hosted Grad Fair, hosted in the fall and spring semesters for our valued soon-to-be grads. This is where (and when) you'll find just about everything you need to pull off a great graduation: cap and gown, announcements, diploma frames, class rings and more! Grad Fair is truly a one-stop shop for your big day. And always remember: As a Sun Devil grad, you can rely on ASU Alumni for valuable career advice, to meet connected alumni in your area and to stay connected to ASU.
Online Grad Fair
Did someone say discounted graduation packages? Spring Online Grad Fair did! This event is designed to take care of each and every commencement day need you may have.
Everything you need for graduation can be found during the Online Grad Fair. Whether you’re participating in the ASU commencement, any of the convocation ceremonies or both, you’ll want to make sure you attend the Online Grad Fair.
Online Grad Fair dates:
Starts: Friday, March 12 at 10 a.m. EST
Ends: Friday, March 19 at 10 p.m. EST
Keep an eye on your inbox, as graduating students will receive an email on Friday, March 12 with a unique link directing them to the Online Grad Fair.
If you can’t make the Online Grad Fair, you can purchase your regalia online through our official regalia vendor, Herff Jones, until April 5. But, these packages will not be discounted, so make plans to join us during the Online Grad Fair!
After the Online Grad Fair, all four Sun Devil Campus Stores will have graduation products available for purchase until graduation.
Sun Devil® Rewards
You deserve a little gratitude for your Sun Devil attitude. Download the Sun Devil Rewards app to stay up to date on breaking ASU news; check out athletic, educational and entertainment events; and interact with a variety of university-inspired on-screen activities. Enter the secret word ASUNewGrad to earn 100 Pitchforks (points) you can redeem for behind-the-scenes ASU VIP experiences, event tickets, cool gear and much, much more!
Alumni Career Services
As an ASU alum, you now have free lifetime access to ASU career resources! With the help of the Office of Career and Professional Development Services, you can find that job you’ve been dreaming about.
Stay up to date
We promise not to stalk you, but can we get your updated info?
We have some pretty sweet ways you can stay up to date on ASU news and events, like our ASU Thrive magazine. But first, we need you to update your information so we can stay connected.
Happy job hunting!
Handshake is your one-stop tool to schedule appointments with career advisers, apply for jobs, browse career events and more.
Make ASU connections … around the world!
No matter where you go after graduation, ASU is with you. There are more than 170 national and international ASU Alumni chapters. See if there’s one near you!
The Student Alumni Association (SAA) is a great way to promote your campus pride, as well as keep our honored ASU traditions alive, like guarding the ‘A’! For just $50, you can take advantage of exclusive benefits throughout your ASU experience and put a little more Sun Devil shine in your days on campus and in the classroom.
- Official SAA T-shirt and hat
- ASU Alumni student membership, including dozens of special discounts and exclusive programs for members only
- Invitations to participate in SAA-Inferno sponsored activities that promote ASU spirit and build lasting relationships
- Invitations to special SAA events
- Networking with connected ASU alumni to explore internship and career opportunities
- Endless all-year-long opportunities to display your Sun Devil pride
- Protecting, honoring and keeping alive ASU traditions, like guarding the ‘A’ during Beat UofA Week and participating in Lantern Walk during homecoming
- Priority access to signature events
Echo from the Buttes
Painting the 'A' white is one of the longest-standing traditions at ASU, and it's a great way to kickoff the new school year. Join us and a legion of Sun Devil students on a trek to the top of ‘A’ Mountain and help paint the gold ‘A’ white, signifying a fresh new start to a school year.
Sparky’s Touchdown Tailgates
Sparky’s Touchdown Tailgates is an unrivaled ASU Alumni celebration before home football games (it's too big and bold to be limited to a single location!). The gameday tailgates feature Sparky; the ASU Spirit Squad; food, food and more food; live music; and special giveaways. SAA student-members help plan and organize the tailgates, providing Sun Devil fans a one-of-a-kind experience ... in multiple locations!
Sun Devil Football runout banner
Here's your sign! Selected SAA student-members are part of the Sun Devil Stadium show in this exclusive just-before-kickoff, on-field opportunity to hold the banner as Sparky busts through it and drives the crowd crazy!
Homecoming is an ASU tradition that brings together students, families, alumni and the Valley community to celebrate Sun Devil spirit. The festivities begin with Lantern Walk, a lantern-carrying, time-honored hike to the top of ‘A’ Mountain, ceremonially lighting up Tempe. SAA student-members also star in the ASU Homecoming parade, navigating their topical SAA float along University Drive, through the heart of the Tempe campus, to the delight of thousands of flag-waving, face-painted, enthusiastic Sun Devil Nation fans!
This full-day experience will be a cross-stateline trip you will never forget (until the next time you take it with us)! Hop on the ASU bus and head west to California to watch our football-playing Sun Devils take on Bears, Bruins, Trojans or even a Cardinal, depending on the schedule, in a big-time Pac-12 rivalry game. You'll get the full gameday experience, from attending the exclusive pregame tailgate festivities to cheering on the Sun Devils in enemy territory. Then, with victory in hand, we do the turnaround and head home to ASU! 'Forks up! Event details coming soon!
Beat UofA Week
Beat UofA Week starts with guarding and protecting our venerable ‘A’ on ‘A’ Mountain. It's your chance to play a pivotal part in helping keep our ‘A’ gold, keeping an eye out for those crazy Wildcat fans from down south who think they can mess with our 'A'! You’ll also participate in a T-shirt exchange: Trade in a red shirt for a brand-new gold ASU T to wear at the ASU vs. UA football game! Event details coming soon!
SAA student-members are invited to attend the annual Legends Luncheon, one of ASU Alumni’s head-turning, autograph-seeking signature events. This is your up-close-and-personal chance to help us honor ASU’s most distinguished student-athletes as they are inducted into the Sun Devil Sports Hall of Fame.
Since 1901, ASU Alumni has presented accomplished students with distinguished awards. Our goal is to recognize outstanding achievement and service to Arizona State University, ASU Alumni and the community beyond the university.
The Moeur Award was named for Dr. B. B. Moeur, a physician and businessman in Tempe in the early 1900s. The association has presented the Moeur Award since 1901 to those graduates with the highest academic standing who have completed their course work toward their degree while attending ASU with 8 consecutive fall and spring semesters. Recipients are honored at each commencement ceremony.
All undergraduate students with a 4.0 GPA and who meet the criteria (listed below) will receive the Moeur Award. In addition, only students that apply for graduation by the University deadline will be eligible for the Moeur Award.
The key requirements to receive this award are:
- Cumulative ASU GPA of 4.0.
- All coursework must be completed at ASU subsequent to high school graduation.
- Attendance must be consecutive, fall and spring within 8 semesters. Summer and winter enrollment are acceptable and not counted in the 8 semester limit.
- No transfer students are eligible; no transfer hours are acceptable (even if the transfer hours are not being used to meet degree requirements).
- Second undergraduate degree students are not eligible.
- Student(s) must have applied for graduation by the University deadline as published in the Academic Calendar.
For questions please contact Maria Symington 480-965-2086
Outstanding Graduate Award
ASU Alumni presents its Outstanding Graduate Award to a high-performing graduate in each college. Individual schools and colleges are responsible for selecting their unit's honoree. The award is presented during honors convocations for each school/college.
The award is presented in the name of the Alumni Association during the colleges' honors convocations. The Alumni Association has established the following guidelines:
The student selected must:
- have a minimum GPA of 3.25
- complete the requirements for his or her undergraduate or graduate degree during the 2020-2021 academic year and no later than May 2021.
- attend University Undergraduate Commencement
- college extracurricular activities considered
- community activities considered
Please note that only an undergraduate student is eligible for this award and only one student may be selected from each college. The selected student must graduate in the 2020-2021 academic year and complete his or her degree by May 2021.
Each college, through the dean or the selection committee, may determine more specific criteria for judging the outstanding graduate, as long as they do not conflict with the criteria listed above. Please forward a copy of any additional criteria instituted by your college when you submit your Outstanding Graduate to us.
- Fax (480-965-0225), mail (mail code 3702), or email Maria Symington completed application with the recipient’s information to Maria Symington at the ASU Alumni Association by March 22, 2021.
- Names not submitted to the alumni association by the above deadline will not be included in the commencement program.
- The Alumni office will provide a certificate to be presented to the student at his or her convocation. The certificate will be delivered prior to your convocation to the person you indicate on the application form.
- Each college is responsible for selecting the award presenter. Presentation may be made by the dean, alumni chapter president, or other appropriate faculty or staff. If you would like an Alumni Association representative to present, please contact Maria Symington.
ASU Alumni offers two signature scholarship opportunities designed to put Sun Devils on the path to higher education and personal success while providing an important level of financial support. To view all student scholarships, click here
ASU Alumni supports the tradition of Sun Devil families through its robust Legacy Scholarship program. Exclusive to ASU alumni family members, the Legacy Scholarship provides financial support to the next generation of Sun Devils.