- Explore the dynamic cities, lakeside towns, and pristine natural splendor of the Great Lakes on this seven-night cruise that includes a one-night hotel stay in the exciting cultural hub of Chicago.
- Board the M/V Victory I and set sail for Michigan—enjoy Muskegon’s twenty-six miles of sandy beaches or visit actual World War II ships at the USS LST 393 Veterans Museum and the USS Silversides Submarine Museum.
- Visit Green Bay, Wisconsin, featuring access to the National Railroad Museum and an open-air museum that brings the nineteenth century to life.
- Traverse the Western Mediterranean across the Spanish, Italian, and French Rivieras on this ten-night journey with Oceania Cruises.
- Embark in glamorous Monte Carlo and set sail for bustling seaport of Toulon, with easy access to the charismatic hilltop villages and picturesque countryside of Provence.
- Then sail down the coast of Spain. See Gaudí’s imaginative architecture and feast your senses at La Boqueria market in Barcelona.
- Enjoy Concepción Castle’s hilltop views and visit the Roman Theater—dating from the first century BC—in legendary Cartagena.
- Discover the majesty of Alaska’s natural wonders on this spectacular ten-night luxury cruise with Oceania Cruises.
- Embark in Seattle, gateway to the North Country, and set sail for the Inside Passage.
- Watch for Dall sheep, bears, and moose that inhabit the breathtaking peaks and islands.
- Continue to Ketchikan, where you can see the area’s renowned totem poles, or journey to nearby Tongass National Forest for a day exploring old-growth rain forest.
- Travel around the picturesque coasts of Italy on this incredible trip aboard Oceania Cruises’ Riviera.
- Your adventure begins in Rome, a city rich with antiquity and culture.
- From there, sail to Amalfi and wander its pretty piazzas or travel to nearby Positano for incredible views while you relax in a café.
- Travel to Catania and discover its central square filled with elegant baroque buildings and the playful black-lava Fontana dell’Elefante statue, smiling high above the piazza.
- Discover the cities of New Zealand and Australia on this exciting journey aboard Oceania Cruises’ Regatta. Begin your journey in Auckland, a stunning blend of urban bustle and breathtaking views.
- Cruise to the Bay of Islands, a group of nearly 150 undeveloped islands that serves as a popular destination for kayaking, fishing, diving, and parasailing.
- Next, head to Tauranga and discover its lush parks and hidden waterfalls, or venture south to the harborside city of Rotorua, a geothermal paradise with hot springs, bubbling mud pools, and spouting geysers.
- Cruise the ancient trade routes of Phoenician and Roman mariners and discover the cultural legacy of the most sophisticated civilization of the Middle Ages on this exclusive, seven-night voyage from Lisbon, Portugal, to Barcelona, Spain, at the best time of year.
- Cruise from the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star LE DUMONT-D’URVILLE featuring only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Visit the scenic port town of Lagos along Portugal’s stunningly beautiful Algarve coast.
- Journey to the cradle of Western civilization and the classical world on our comprehensive nine-day Aegean Odyssey.
- Explore the exquisitely preserved treasures and mythical landscapes of ancient Greece, uncovering layers of architectural history.
- Cruise to fabled halcyon islands from antiquity aboard the exclusively chartered, state‑of‑the‑art, Five‑Star LE BOUGAINVILLE.
- Our epic voyage calls on the islands of Delos, Mykonos, Pátmos, Rhodes, Santorini and the Peloponnese Peninsula.
- Commemorate the historic D-Day landings during this eight-night Celtic Lands journey.
- By exclusive arrangement, visit the hallowed Utah and Omaha Beaches in Normandy, France, with Dwight David Eisenhower II, grandson of General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower, and meet Allen Packwood, Director of the Churchill Archives Centre at the University of Cambridge.
- Cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship LE JACQUES CARTIER from Honfleur, France, to England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland, with guided excursions in each port of call.
Experience desert fjords in Khasab and ride the sand dunes outside of Fujairah. In Muscat, take
in the elegant lines of the Grand Mosque. See UNESCO-listed sites in Al Bahrain, shop the
colorful Souq Waqif in Doha, and spot endangered wildlife on Sir Bani Yas. In Abu Dhabi, visit
the majestic Sheikh Zaayed Grand Mosque.
Experience the jubilant energy of Barcelona and the old-world beauty of Valletta. Discover Koutavos Lagoon in Argostoli, see St. Tryphon Cathedral in Kotor, and stroll the Old Town of Dubrovnik. Enjoy world-class cuisine in Venice and relax on the coast in Corfu. See the Piazza del Duomo in Messina and the ruins of Pompeii in Sorrento.