- Explore the dynamic cities, lakeside towns, and pristine natural splendor of the Great Lakes on this seven-night cruise that includes a one-night hotel stay in the exciting cultural hub of Chicago.
- Board the M/V Victory I and set sail for Michigan—enjoy Muskegon’s twenty-six miles of sandy beaches or visit actual World War II ships at the USS LST 393 Veterans Museum and the USS Silversides Submarine Museum.
- Visit Green Bay, Wisconsin, featuring access to the National Railroad Museum and an open-air museum that brings the nineteenth century to life.
- Traverse the Western Mediterranean across the Spanish, Italian, and French Rivieras on this ten-night journey with Oceania Cruises.
- Embark in glamorous Monte Carlo and set sail for bustling seaport of Toulon, with easy access to the charismatic hilltop villages and picturesque countryside of Provence.
- Then sail down the coast of Spain. See Gaudí’s imaginative architecture and feast your senses at La Boqueria market in Barcelona.
- Enjoy Concepción Castle’s hilltop views and visit the Roman Theater—dating from the first century BC—in legendary Cartagena.
- Discover the majesty of Alaska’s natural wonders on this spectacular ten-night luxury cruise with Oceania Cruises.
- Embark in Seattle, gateway to the North Country, and set sail for the Inside Passage.
- Watch for Dall sheep, bears, and moose that inhabit the breathtaking peaks and islands.
- Continue to Ketchikan, where you can see the area’s renowned totem poles, or journey to nearby Tongass National Forest for a day exploring old-growth rain forest.
- Travel around the picturesque coasts of Italy on this incredible trip aboard Oceania Cruises’ Riviera.
- Your adventure begins in Rome, a city rich with antiquity and culture.
- From there, sail to Amalfi and wander its pretty piazzas or travel to nearby Positano for incredible views while you relax in a café.
- Travel to Catania and discover its central square filled with elegant baroque buildings and the playful black-lava Fontana dell’Elefante statue, smiling high above the piazza.
- Discover the cities of New Zealand and Australia on this exciting journey aboard Oceania Cruises’ Regatta. Begin your journey in Auckland, a stunning blend of urban bustle and breathtaking views.
- Cruise to the Bay of Islands, a group of nearly 150 undeveloped islands that serves as a popular destination for kayaking, fishing, diving, and parasailing.
- Next, head to Tauranga and discover its lush parks and hidden waterfalls, or venture south to the harborside city of Rotorua, a geothermal paradise with hot springs, bubbling mud pools, and spouting geysers.
Experience desert fjords in Khasab and ride the sand dunes outside of Fujairah. In Muscat, take
in the elegant lines of the Grand Mosque. See UNESCO-listed sites in Al Bahrain, shop the
colorful Souq Waqif in Doha, and spot endangered wildlife on Sir Bani Yas. In Abu Dhabi, visit
the majestic Sheikh Zaayed Grand Mosque.
See Bourbon Street and the French Quarter in New Orleans, tour the Civil War Tent in Oak Alley, and marvel at the history of St. Francisville. Explore the antebellum architecture of Natchez, see the site of a dramatic siege during the Civil War in Vicksburg, and cruise the Mississippi to Helena and visit the Delta Cultural Center.
Experience the jubilant energy of Barcelona and the old-world beauty of Valletta. Discover Koutavos Lagoon in Argostoli, see St. Tryphon Cathedral in Kotor, and stroll the Old Town of Dubrovnik. Enjoy world-class cuisine in Venice and relax on the coast in Corfu. See the Piazza del Duomo in Messina and the ruins of Pompeii in Sorrento.
Cruise the canals of Amsterdam, see the Schloss Drachenburg castle in Cologne, and take a guided tour of Koblenz. Board the Winzerexpress Mini Train in Rüdesheim, join a local guide for a tour of Heidelberg Castle, and enjoy a private concert in a baroque palace. Stroll through the Old Town in Strasbourg or sample the fine wines of Mittelbergheim.
Take in the natural beauty of Oslo, nosh on locally-caught seafood in Skagen, and visit a reconstructed Viking farm in Haguesund. See the waterfalls of Geiranger, stroll through the botanical garden in Kristiansund, and tour the nature reserves of Bodø. In Trondheim, visit the largest medieval building in Scandinavia. Walk through the turret-lined streets of Ålesund, pop into the Hanseatic Museum in Bergen, and promenade through the cobblestone lanes of Old Stavanger.