- Northern Italy’s fabled Lake District beckons with its sublime landscapes of shimmering glacial waters, soaring Alpine peaks and bijou towns.
- Immerse yourself in the distinct bella figura Italian style that has inspired poets, composers, artists and philosophers for centuries.
- Stay for one week in the heart of the quintessentially Italian città di Como, at the lakeside, belle-époque PALACE HOTEL, just steps from the local market.
- Cruise by private boat on Lake Como, Lake Maggiore and Lake Orta.
This extraordinary 11-day “Grand Tour” of Europe features an incredible combination of river, rail, lake and mountain travel including five nights aboard the new deluxe AMADEUS IMPERIAL.
Journey through the western center of the Continent through Switzerland, France, Germany and the Netherlands, cruising the fabled Rhine River.
This program features five UNESCO World Heritage sites: Cologne’s Gothic cathedral; the Middle Rhine Valley; the Alsatian city of Strasbourg; Bern’s
Old Town; and the Jungfrau-Aletsch region of the Swiss Alps.
- This incredible eight-day journey introduces you to the unique Galápagos Islands, a nature lover’s dream destination and UNESCO World Heritage site, with a four-night cruise aboard the first-class, small ship SANTA CRUZ II, the best expedition-style ship in the Galápagos.
- This exploration vessel is fully equipped to make your Galápagos experience remarkable, from a fleet of Zodiacs and a glass-bottom boat to certified onboard naturalists and complimentary snorkeling gear.
- Cruise the ancient trade routes of Phoenician and Roman mariners and discover the cultural legacy of the most sophisticated civilization of the Middle Ages on this exclusive, seven-night voyage from Lisbon, Portugal, to Barcelona, Spain, at the best time of year.
- Cruise from the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star LE DUMONT-D’URVILLE featuring only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Visit the scenic port town of Lagos along Portugal’s stunningly beautiful Algarve coast.
- Journey to the cradle of Western civilization and the classical world on our comprehensive nine-day Aegean Odyssey.
- Explore the exquisitely preserved treasures and mythical landscapes of ancient Greece, uncovering layers of architectural history.
- Cruise to fabled halcyon islands from antiquity aboard the exclusively chartered, state‑of‑the‑art, Five‑Star LE BOUGAINVILLE.
- Our epic voyage calls on the islands of Delos, Mykonos, Pátmos, Rhodes, Santorini and the Peloponnese Peninsula.
- Commemorate the historic D-Day landings during this eight-night Celtic Lands journey.
- By exclusive arrangement, visit the hallowed Utah and Omaha Beaches in Normandy, France, with Dwight David Eisenhower II, grandson of General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower, and meet Allen Packwood, Director of the Churchill Archives Centre at the University of Cambridge.
- Cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship LE JACQUES CARTIER from Honfleur, France, to England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland, with guided excursions in each port of call.
Discover the ethereal beauty of Iceland on this seven-night circumnavigation aboard the newest Five‑Star expedition ship, Le Bellot, launching in 2020. See ancient Viking ruins and crystalline glaciers atop simmering volcanoes. Cross the Arctic Circle on Grímsey Island and cruise along Surtsey, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Included round-trip air and Low Air Add-ons from select cities. Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Pre-Circumnavigation Option.
Experience the cultural rebirth of the Baltic states, the magnificent imperial riches of St. Petersburg and the luminous “White Nights of Summer” on this remarkable six-country, eight-night Baltic Sea cruise. By special arrangement, enjoy an enriching presentation by former President of Poland Lech Wałęsa. Cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Dumont d’Urville from Stockholm, Sweden, to Copenhagen, Denmark, visiting Visby, Sweden; Helsinki, Finland; Tallinn, Estonia; and Gda´nsk, Poland. Spend two days in St. Petersburg.
Voyage through the Arctic Circle on this extraordinary 11-day itinerary featuring a seven-night cruise on the exclusively chartered, Five-Star L’Austral. Sail through an ethereal topography of red sandstone mountains, lush green tundra and awe-inspiring ice formations. Enjoy expert-led excursions to diverse terrains where wildlife roam. Flights round trip Paris/Longyearbyen included.
Elude the depths of winter and experience seafaring in its most timeless form on this custom-designed, seven-night cruise of the Caribbean’s tropical Windward Islands aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, small expedition ship Le Champlain. Cruise into secluded harbors, exploring the Windward Islands’ treasures. Visit Grenada, the Spice Island; the Grenadines and St. Vincent, including Tobago Cays Marine Park, Union Island’s dramatic volcanic peaks and shallow coral reefs, Martinique’s rum distillery; St. Lucia’s lush waterfall and Sulphur Springs, Bequia’s turtle sanctuary and Bridgetown, Barbados, known for colonial architecture and Bajan culture. Grenada Pre-Cruise and Barbados Post-Cruise Options are available.