To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a graduating High School Senior, who is a Colorado resident.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA (non-weighted)
- Have a FAFSA form on file with the ASU Office of Student Financial Assistance
- Be admitted to Arizona State for the Fall 2017 semester as a full-time student
Note regarding eligibility: To ensure this award’s maximum benefit is received, students who are granted more comprehensive awards may not be granted these funds and a new recipient may be selected.
The scholarship recipient is required to attend the Colorado Sun Devil Send-Off in Denver on Saturday, June 24.
- Complete scholarship application below. Application deadline is March 31, 2017.
- Mail a copy of your high school transcript (unofficial copies are acceptable) include current class schedule, ACT/SAT scores, GPA, class rank
- Mail two letters of recommendation, on letterhead, from persons who can attest to potential academic success and character of applicant
FAXED, INCOMPLETE OR LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
MAIL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO: Sophia Bohall – Colorado ASU Alumni Chapter
1620 South Ogden Street Denver, CO 80210