- Experience wonder and welcome in New Zealand on this 13-night journey through the country’s breathtaking natural landscapes.
- Get to know Auckland’s mix of modern life and Maori traditions as you tour the city nestled between dormant volcanoes and scenic coastlines, then thrill to a Maori haka war dance.
- Fly to Dunedin on the South Island to learn how Scottish heritage influences Kiwi life.
- Take in the town’s quaint Victorian architecture and sample craft beers at a local brewery.
- Near Queenstown, explore Middle-earth while visiting locales used in the filming of “The Lord of the Rings,” then marvel at the rain forests of Fiordland National Park and cruise across Doubtful Sound, the park’s deepest fiord.
- See the ice blue Franz Josef Glacier up close on a walk along the glacier’s valley, then journey across the Southern Alps on the celebrated TranzAlpine rail.