- Embark in February on an exciting eight-night journey that showcases Morocco’s ancient cities, vibrant culture and riveting history.
- Begin with six nights in Marrakech and explore the city’s walled medina, bustling with shaded souks and a centuries-old square filled with storytellers and musicians.
- Admire the intricate carvings of the 14th-century Ben Youssef Medrasa, see the splendid minaret of Koutoubia Mosque and witness the dazzling Bahia Palace.
- Delve into Morocco’s fascinating culture during a calligraphy lesson and culinary tour, and engage with a Berber family during an outing to the Atlas Mountains.
- Discover the gardens of Marrakech, including the subtropical Jardin Majorelle, and thrill to a special Moroccan feast accompanied by local music.
- Cap off your adventure with two nights in Casablanca where you’ll explore the city’s architectural wonders, and journey to nearby Rabat to marvel at the Hassan Mosque.