- Explore ancient cities and alluring architecture, as you set sail across the Ionian Sea.
- Embark Marina in Venice, and sail to Dubrovnik an ancient walled city on the Dalmatian Coast that retains its centuries-long allure.
- View Venetian architecture in Kotor and opulent baroque landmarks in Valletta.
- Stroll through Messina, a lovely medieval city, rich with history and famous for a cathedral where Richard the Lionhearted worshipped in 1190.
- Before returning to Rome, rejoice in Naples, home to world-class dining, fascinating museums, and treasures such as the Farnese Bull, or observe the ruins of ancient Pompeii, a vast archaeological site, standing in the shadow of Mount Vesuvius.
Did you know : Naples is the Italian city with the highest number of accredited stars for dining excellence from the Michelin Guide.