- Take a once-in-a-lifetime journey to Israel, and explore Israel’s diverse culture.
- See the Bauhaus buildings of Tel Aviv’s White City, historic Jaffa, Roman Caesarea, Akko’s Crusader fort and the Masada fortress.
- Cruise the Sea of Galilee, and float in the Dead Sea. In Jerusalem, walk the Via Dolorosa and see the Temple Mount and Western Wall. Experience the poignant Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Memorial.
- Speak with the people of Israel: a Druze family, winemakers and a Holocaust survivor.
- This small-group program features an extensive meal plan with wine at dinner and eight nights’ first-class accommodations in Tel Aviv, Tiberias and Jerusalem.
Did you know: Israeli bank notes have Braille on them.