Experience the cultural rebirth of the Baltic states, the magnificent imperial riches of St. Petersburg and the luminous “White Nights of Summer” on this remarkable six-country, eight-night Baltic Sea cruise. Highlights Include:
- Enjoy a rare opportunity to hear enriching presentations by former President of Poland Lech Wałęsa and noted author and scholar Sergei N. Khrushchev, son of Nikita Khrushchev, former Premier of the Soviet Union.
- Cruise the Baltic Sea aboard the exclusively chartered Five-Star m.s. Le Soléal, carrying only 110 passengers from Copenhagen, Denmark, to Stockholm, Sweden, with an excursion included in every port.
- Immerse yourself in the cultural renaissance of Gda´nsk, Poland; revel in the medieval charms of Tallinn, Estonia, and Visby, Sweden, both UNESCO World Heritage sites; and discover the stunning architecture of cosmopolitan Helsinki, Finland.
- Enjoy two days exploring regal St. Petersburg, including a specially arranged early entry into the world-acclaimed State Hermitage Museum, a visit to Peter and Paul Fortress and an excursion to Catherine’s Palace and Petrodvorets, two UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Wonders of Norway Pre-Cruise and Splendors of Stockholm Post-Cruise Options.