- Take in the dramatic beauty of Cape Town, crowned by the majestic Table Mountain that serves as a navigational icon.
- Sail to Walvis Bay, a clean harbor known for the high quality of its seafood and a keen spot to see diverse species of birds and marine life.
- Cruise to Port Elizabeth and East London for distinctive sets of ambience, soothing coastal climates, and breathtaking beaches.
- The thriving metropolis of Durban will captivate you with its unique mix of African, European Colonial, and Indian cultures.
- Relax along the golden beaches and warm waters of the Indian Ocean in Richards Bay and see jacaranda and flame tress lining the wide avenues of Maputo, a capital city with Mediterranean-style architecture and a bright azure sky.
- Return to Cape Town where you will have time to experience the warmth and energy of the people, the food, and the creativity of its uniquely blended cultures.