- Commemorate the historic D-Day landings during this eight-night Celtic Lands journey.
- By exclusive arrangement, visit the hallowed Utah and Omaha Beaches in Normandy, France, with Dwight David Eisenhower II, grandson of General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower, and meet Allen Packwood, Director of the Churchill Archives Centre at the University of Cambridge.
- Cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship LE JACQUES CARTIER from Honfleur, France, to England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland, with guided excursions in each port of call.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage-designated Caernarfon Castle near Holyhead, Wales.
- Admire the austere beauty of the Inner Hebridean Isles of Iona and Mull and the storied treasure of Iona Abbey.
- Walk in the footsteps of medieval and present-day princes in North Wales.
- View relics of the rich Celtic heritage at Trinity College Library in Dublin, including the Book of Kells.
- Paris and Giverny Pre-Program and Glasgow and Edinburgh Post-Program Options available.