- Awe-inspiring natural beauty and outdoor adventure await as your small group explores the varied landscapes and noteworthy cities of Alaska, America’s Last Frontier, on this superlative 11-day journey.
- Set out by deluxe railcar to encounter Denali National Park’s stunning wilderness during a three-night stay. Revel in mountain views, hike through the tundra, and visit an Iditarod sled dog kennel.
- After a scenic prop plane flight deep into remote Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, America’s largest national park, take a singular excursion to walk on Root Glacier, and explore the once-booming copper mining town of Kennicott.
- Stroll Anchorage’s historic downtown, then visit the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, home to bears, moose, elk, lynx, and more. In scenic Seward, embark on a cruise to explore rugged Kenai Fjords National Park.
- The adventure concludes back in Anchorage with a dynamic Native Games demonstration at the Alaska Native Heritage Center and time for independent exploration.