- Experience the hospitality of the South on the American Queen. Begin in Memphis with an included overnight hotel stay. Perhaps walk down Beale Street or see Elvis Presley’s Graceland.
- Next, stop in Terrene Landing, a unique town in the Mississippi Delta region with a rich artistic history. In Vicksburg, see the site of a dramatic Civil War siege before heading to Natchez, the former capital of Mississippi and a quintessential southern town full of antebellum buildings.
- Next, explore Baton Rouge, the capital of Louisiana. Visit the capital building or see the USS Kidd, a retired WWII destroyer.
- Then travel to St. Francisville, a town with more than 140 buildings and plantation homes on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Your cruise will conclude in New Orleans, but first, visit the Nottoway Plantation Home, the largest remaining antebellum mansion in the South.