- Experience the cultural rebirth of the Baltic states, the magnificent imperial riches of St. Petersburg and the luminous “White Nights of Summer” on this remarkable six-country, eight-night Baltic Sea cruise.
- Take a fresh new look and enjoy a rare opportunity to hear an enriching presentation by former President of Poland Lech Wałęsa.
- Cruise the Baltic Sea aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Dumont d’Urville, from Stockholm, Sweden, to Copenhagen, Denmark, with an excursion included in every port.
- Revel in the medieval charms of Tallinn, Estonia, and Visby, Sweden, both UNESCO World Heritage sites; discover the stunning architecture of cosmopolitan Helsinki, Finland; and immerse yourself in the historic epicenter of the Solidarity movement in Gda´nsk, Poland.
- Enjoy two days exploring regal St. Petersburg, including a specially arranged early entry into the world-acclaimed State Hermitage Museum, a visit to Peter and Paul Fortress and an excursion to Catherine’s Palace and Petrodvorets, two UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Splendors of Stockholm Pre-Cruise and Wonders of Norway Post-Cruise Options.