- Voyage through the pristine beauty of the Arctic Circle on this unique 11-day itinerary featuring an extraordinary seven-night cruise on the Five-Star, eco-friendly L’Austral, exclusively chartered for your expedition.
- Visit during the region’s most enchanting season, when shimmering ice basks in the midnight sun’s constant glow.
- Sail the shores of secluded Spitsbergen, the jewel of Norway’s seldom visited Svalbard archipelago; see glaciers crease and calve in luminous blues; and look for the “King of the Arctic,” the polar bear.
- Survey an ethereal topography of red sandstone mountain ranges, lush green tundra and awe-inspiring ice formations and enjoy Zodiac excursions led by a team of expert naturalists in diverse, serene terrains, where remarkable wildlife—including whales, walruses, seals, Svalbard reindeer, Arctic foxes, northern fulmars and Arctic terns—roam freely.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are available throughout the cruise.
- The program’s round-trip flights to Longyearbyen originates in Paris; spend one night each in the deluxe Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel before and after your Arctic cruise.
- Extend your expedition with the Normandy/Rouen Pre-Expedition and Paris/Giverny Postlude Options.
Did you know:
The Arctic Ocean spans 5.4 million miles across the Earth. It is bigger than several continents, including Europe.