ASU Leadership Institute
To cultivate, connect and engage innovative community leaders
The institute aims to inspire leaders to innovate and strengthen their community. After completing the program, leaders will be equipped to serve on ASU boards, mentor students, create scholarships and serve as community ambassadors.
Questions about the ASU Leadership Institute? Contact the Alumni Association at 480-965-2586.
- Attendance on all program days. One excused absence is allowed to meet graduation requirements.
- Participation in an ASU/Sun Devil Impact Project.
- Attendance at orientation.
- Attendance at graduation.
- One-time participation in a panel.
Class 5 participants