- Explore ancient temples, modern culture, history and myths in Vietnam and Cambodia during a 12-night, once-in- a-lifetime adventure.
- Discover traditional village life during a three-night Mekong River cruise aboard an exclusively chartered ship, and surround yourself with the stunning beauty of Ha Long Bay, where legend says dragons created the many dramatic limestone islands, on a one-night cruise.
- Visit Phnom Penh and Saigon, and stand among the magnificent Angkor temples.
- In the northern city of Hanoi, Vietnam’s cultural capital, see a traditional water puppetry show.
- Enjoy an extensive meal plan and deluxe hotel and ship accommodations.
Did you know : Halong Bay was designated a World Heritage site in 1994 for its towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped by lush forests.