- Embark on your cruise in Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia in the tropical paradise of Tahiti.
- The island’s volcanic peaks overlook lush rainforest, black-sand beaches, and shimmering waterfalls.
- Continue to Mooréa, with its verdant mountains, then to the gorgeous island of Fakarava, home to extremely rare birds. Marine life is abundant in Rangiroa’s expansive lagoon and in Bora-Bora’s sparkling turquoise waters.
- Raiatea is dotted with vanilla plantations and is rich with fascinating history and mythology; while serene Huahine, the last stop before your return to Papeete, has beautiful white-sand beaches.
- Take in Papeete’s waterfalls, view stunning landscapes in Mooréa, listen to Fakarava’s rare birds, witness one of the world’s largest lagoons in Rangiroa, gaze upon Bora-Bora’s sparkling waters, learn about Raiatea’s fascinating history, and explore the connected islands that make up Huahine.
Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations