Travel to southern Africa on an adventure that will exceed all expectations and reveal stunning contrasts, fascinating tribal cultures and cities firmly established in the modern age. Highlights Include:
- From Cape Town, visit Table Mountain, the Cape Peninsula and beyond to the Cape of Good Hope. Visit Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years.
- Thrill to sighting big game with naturalist guides from Thornybush Nature Reserve. Visit Soweto Township to meet young people engaged in a local youth center.
- Travel through South Africa and Zimbabwe aboard the vintage Rovos Rail luxury train. Marvel at the power of Victoria Falls and feel its spray.
- Track local wildlife and explore the rich ecosystems of Chobe and Hwange national parks.
- Travel with a small group of 28 travelers, enjoy deluxe accommodations and an extensive meal program including wine with dinner. All beverages are complimentary on Rovos Rail.