- Join us for this spectacular nine-day journey from the Costa Rican rainforest through the mighty locks of the Panama Canal.
- Cruise for seven nights from Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica, to Colón, Panama, aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, all-Suite M.V. STAR PRIDE, refurbished in 2016 and among the highly acclaimed Windstar fleet.
- Explore the terrestrial wonders of Costa Rica’s Manuel Antonio National Park and Curú National Wildlife Refuge. Visit the remote island paradise of Isla Coiba, home to UNESCO World Heritage-designated Coiba National Park. Experience a daylight passage through the awe-inspiring Panama Canal to the San Blas Islands where indigenous Guna people have maintained their traditional lifestyle for centuries.
- Tour Panama City, including its Casco Antiguo (Old Quarter), a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Enjoy lectures by exclusive onboard study leaders throughout the itinerary.
Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations