- In this small Central American democracy kissed by nature, your small group of no more than 18 guests discovers a nation’s wealth in four distinct regions, from cloud forest to rain forest; Central Valley to Pacific Coast.
- Your 12-day exploration begins in cosmopolitan San Jose. Travel through the Central Valley to Poas Volcano National Park, and visit the Doka Coffee Estate to learn about Costa Rica’s most important export.
- Explore the Botanical Orchid Garden en route to the Arenal region, where you enjoy magnificent views of Arenal Volcano – one of the world’s most active volcanoes – from your hotel.
- During your three-night stay, meet children at a local elementary school; experience the rainforest’s wonders from canopy and ground level on a Hanging Bridges walk; and visit remarkable Ecocentro Danaus Biological Reserve.
- Stop en route to Monteverde Cloud Forest – the “green cathedral” – at a handicrafts cooperative benefiting local women artists. Experience Monteverde’s amazing biological reserve on a guided walk, and tour the Hummingbird Gallery.
- Your tropical journey concludes with a three-night stay at a Guanacaste beachfront resort hotel. A Tempisque River “floating safari” gives you the opportunity to see abundant bird- and wildlife.
Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations