- Switzerland is a gem nestled in the heart of Europe. Discover picture-perfect towns, alpine meadows and majestic mountains during fascinating excursions via cable cars, lifts and alpine railways.
- Settle in Interlaken, in the Alps’ Bernese Oberland. Travel by train to Kandersteg and visit Oeschinen Lake. Stroll through Lucerne and take a relaxing cruise on Lake Lucerne. A rail excursion takes you to Grindelwald and the Rosenlaui Glacier Gorge.
- Explore the Lauterbrunnen Valley by train or on foot — the choice is yours — and make your way to Mürren for incredible views of the Jungfrau, Mönch and Eiger peaks.
- Visit the wood-carving center of Brienz and travel by antique steam train to see the famed Rothorn. Later, continue to Interlaken to explore this lovely town.
- Local guides and speakers provide fascinating insight during included excursions and lectures. This program includes first-class accommodations, a Swiss rail pass and an extensive meal plan featuring wine with dinner.
Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations