Explore the astounding glaciers, native traditions, and awe-inspiring scenery on this cruise up and down the Alaskan and Canadian Pacific coast in the company of PAC-12 alumni and friends. This trip is specially hosted by Don Bocchi, ASU's Associate Athletic Director as the onboard dignitary. Highlights Include:
- Embark on the Regatta in Seattle, Washington’s waterfront city and home of the famed Space Needle.
- Cruise Alaska’s more sheltered Inside Passage; a stunning waterway edged by verdant forests, mountains, and glaciers; and dotted with countless islands.
- Your first stop is Ketchikan, once proclaimed the Salmon Capital of the World, on your way to Alaska’s capital city, Juneau.
- From authentic totems to upscale shopping, Juneau is a picturesque blend of the historical and the contemporary. Catch Gold Fever in Skagway, gateway to the famed Klondike gold fields, then immerse yourself in native Tlingit culture in Hoonah.
- Spend a day sailing in the shadow of the massive and majestic Hubbard Glacier on your way to the multicultural hub of Sitka. Finally, cruise the open blue waters of the Outside Passage to Victoria, Western Canada’s oldest city and a bastion of British heritage, before disembarking the Regatta back in Seattle.