Southern England reveals a tapestry of castles, exquisite estates and whimsical villages during this nine-night journey. Highlights Include:
- Stay in Canterbury, Woodstock and London, and discover England’s history and culture during daily excursions.
- Begin in Canterbury, splendid with medieval tales and a towering cathedral. Stroll hallowed corridors in Leeds and Dover castles, and see the wind-swept White Cliffs of Dover.
- Admire carefully crafted foliage at Hidcote and Leeds gardens, epitomes of English country landscaping.
- At Chartwell House, experience the life of Sir Winston Churchill, and allow the storybook villages and knolls of the Cotswolds capture your heart.
- Wander ornate galleries in Blenheim Palace and enjoy the scholastic atmosphere and campus of Oxford University.
- Applaud the Changing of the Guard at Windsor Castle before completing your journey in cosmopolitan London.
- Along the way, local guides and experts provide insight during included excursions and interactive talks. This small-group experience features first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.