- The pristine nature of England lies in its idyllic university towns, pastoral villages and picturesque countrysides.
- Enjoy this extraordinary opportunity to travel in a small, merry group to the unparalleled university towns of Oxford and Cambridge and through the Cotswold region, discovering the true character of England’s town and country life.
- Spend three nights in the centrally located Hilton Cambridge City Centre hotel, right in the midst of Cambridge University’s world-renowned museums, and four nights in the Five-Star Macdonald Randolph Hotel, surrounded by the fabled college quads of Oxford University.
- Call on stunning Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Uncover the history behind Victorian Highclere Castle, also known as “Downton Abbey.” Discover the timeless charm of the picturesque, storybook villages of the Cotswolds.
- Hear about contemporary life from the local ladies and gents during the exclusive Town & Country Life Forum®.
- This comprehensive small group travel program is the best way to experience English town and country life at the perfect pace. London Post-Program Option available.
Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations