Immerse yourself in the true essence of life in northern Italy’s fabled Lake District, an impossibly picturesque setting that has inspired poets, composers, artists and philosophers for centuries. Highlights Include:
- For one full week, enjoy charming accommodations in the belle-époque PALACE HOTEL in the heart of lovely Como and just steps away from the local market.
- Cruise by private boat on Lake Como, Lake Maggiore and Lake Orta. During expert-guided excursions and time on your own, explore beautiful villages and artistic and architectural treasures.
- Visit Bellagio, Villa del Balbianello, Stresa, the Borromean Islands and the Sacro Monte di Orta, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Spend a day in Milan, to visit the Duomo and Teatro alla Scala, and see Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper. Enriching lectures and the exclusive VILLAGE LIFE® FORUM with local residents provide personal perspectives.
- An exceptional value, this exclusive, small-group travel program offers not only the best way to experience one of the world’s most enchanting destinations, but also the convenience of unpacking only once! Verona and Venice Post-Program Option.