Join this unique itinerary, which captures the historical legacies and dynamic cultures of coastal Portugal, Spain, France and England. Cruise for eight nights from Lisbon aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, small ship M.S. LE BORÉAL. Highlights Include:
- Visit three UNESCO World Heritage sites and conclude with a memorable cruise up the storied River Thames to London’s illustrious Tower Bridge. A special component is the exclusive C’EST BON! CULINARY TRADITIONS™ program, led by our culinary expert Kristine Kidd, celebrating the distinct cuisines of our ports of call through lectures, demonstrations and optional excursions.
- Special guest speaker Dwight D. Eisenhower II, grandson of General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower, accompanies you to the hallowed beaches of Normandy.
- Explore Oporto in Portugal’s renowned port wine country. Walk in the footsteps of ancient pilgrims on the Way of St. James in Santiago de Compostela.
- Observe the intriguing juxtaposition of old and new in Bilbao and visit the Guggenheim Museum. Tour Mont-St-Michel’s impressive abbey.
- Cruise by the spectacular White Cliffs of Dover. Lisbon Pre-Cruise and London Post-Cruise Options.