Coursing through the heartland of Europe, the continent’s great rivers made expansion in art, culture and trade possible. On this one-of-a-kind journey through five countries, explore the charming canals of Amsterdam and navigate the fabled Rhine, Main and Danube rivers. Highlights Include:
- Discover historic cities such as Cologne with its celebrated Cathedral and Würzburg, renowned for its baroque and rococo architecture.
- Visit the walled city of Nuremberg and the stunning imperial capitals of Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest. Explore charming river towns, and marvel at the beauty of the Middle Rhine and Wachau valleys.
- Personalize your experience with a choice of included shore excursions that include eight UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Local speakers lead engaging talks that showcase local history and culture. This expertly crafted journey includes first-class cruise accommodations and all meals including wine with lunch and dinner. There is no single supplement for solo travelers.
- This exciting cruise includes free economy airfare from select gateway cities.