- Encounter Vietnam’s breathtaking natural beauty, abiding tradition, and profoundly hospitable people on this comprehensive 17-day small group journey in February/March.
- Get acquainted with French-accented Hanoi and explore Ha Long Bay’s stunning waterscape by boat. Enjoying a three-night interlude at a beachfront hotel, tour Da Nang’s acclaimed Cham Museum and charming Hoi An.
- Visit a farming settlement and take a cooking lesson. Explore ancient Hue by traditional cyclo.
- Spending two nights in the storied Mekong Delta, experience river life at a floating market and on a sampan excursion.
- Finally, tour vibrant Saigon. Discover Angkor Wat’s amazing temples on an optional 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.