- Your journey through the Pacific Northwest wine region begins with a stay in the heart of Vancouver, Washington, where you can stroll through local galleries or hop across the river to the nearby “City of Roses,” Portland.
- Embark on the luxurious American Empress and cruise into Astoria, one of the oldest cities west of the Rockies.
- Explore The Dalles, a picturesque frontier town once known as the end of the Oregon Trail, before delving into the fascinating Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center Museum in the charming small town of Stevenson.
- A legendary piece of American history comes to life in Sacajawea State Park, the 1805 campsite of fabled explorers Lewis and Clark and the famous Shoshone Indian guide to whom the park owes its name.
- Before disembarking American Empress, you’ll stay the night in Clarkston, Washington, where you can wander the town known as the gateway to Hells Canyon or venture to nearby Spokane, the urban heart of the Inland Northwest.
Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations