- This unique and exclusive nine-day itinerary and small ship voyage showcases the coastal jewels of the Iberian Peninsula between Barcelona, Spain, and Lisbon, Portugal, during the best time of year.
- Cruise up Spain’s legendary Guadalquivir River, “the great river,” into the heart of beautiful Seville, an exclusive opportunity only available on this itinerary and by small ship.
- Visit Portugal’s lesser-traveled Algarve region and the regal city of Granada, Spain. Stand on the “Top of the Rock” to see the Pillars of Hercules spanning the scenic Strait of Gibraltar and call on the enchanting Balearic Island of Mallorca.
- During daily port calls and included excursions, enjoy stunning scenery and see four UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Cruise ancient trade routes from the Mediterranean Sea into the Atlantic Ocean aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star M.S. LE LYRIAL. This state-of-the-art small ship, launched in 2015, features 110 ocean-view Suites and Staterooms and complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and Wi-Fi throughout the ship.
- A two-night Barcelona Pre-Cruise Option and two-night Lisbon Post-Cruise Option are offered.
Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations