- Italy is a brilliant showcase of natural beauty, magnificent art, and a culture that’s had a profound influence on the western world.
- This journey highlights the best of Italy, as you travel by train to explore four diverse regions. Discover the Italian Lakes in the north.
- Cruise Lake Maggiore, and travel to Milan to see Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper.” Continue to Venice to tour the Piazza San Marco and other historic highlights.
- Travel south to Florence, birthplace of the Renaissance and Italy’s cultural capital. Venture to Chianti to sample its renowned wine.
- Then, as they say, all roads lead to Rome. Your remarkable journey concludes in the Eternal City. Historic highlights come to life as local guides offer fascinating narrative as you walk in the footsteps of ancient Romans.
- Enjoy a small group of curious fellow travelers, first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations