- Explore ancient cities, alluring beaches, and culture straight from the Old World as you set sail across the Mediterranean Sea aboard the luxurious Marina.
- Embark from Rome, Italy’s treasure of history and architecture, and view great masterpieces of the Renaissance—Brunelleschi’s Duomo, the Baptistery of San Giovanni, and Michelangelo’s David—in Florence.
- Hike the rugged coastline of the Cinque Terre, unwind in the sparkling beach town of Calvi, and bask in the glitz and glamour of fabulous Monte Carlo. Cruise the Côte d’Azur to Antibes and its marvelous Picasso Museum before being welcomed into Provençal France and the historic port city of Marseille.
- Explore Spanish history and culture in the Citadel of Roses, Beliver Castle in Palma de Mallorca, and the stunning blend of contemporary and baroque architecture in Valencia.
- Your time aboard the Marina will end in cosmopolitan Barcelona, Spain’s gem of art and culture.
Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations