- Discover a region of southern Italy renowned for its beauty and fascinating history on a journey to Campania. Settle in Sorrento and explore the spectacular Amalfi Coast, featuring visits to picturesque Positano and Amalfi, where colorful villages cling to the mountainsides.
- In Paestum, explore the remains of a Greco-Roman city and the breathtaking ruins of ancient temples. Discover the impressive collection of the Archaeological Museum in Naples.
- Tour the compelling ruins of the Roman cities Pompeii and Herculaneum, consumed by an eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in A.D. 79. Learn about life in Italy today during an open forum with area residents.
- Sample local delicacies, including a special tasting of the regional specialty, buffalo mozzarella. Local guides and expert speakers provide fascinating insights during included excursions and lectures.
- This Alumni Campus Abroad program includes first-class accommodations, engaging excursions, educational programs and an extensive meal plan, plus wine with dinner.
Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations