- Set sail on a serene river cruise in autumn, a magnificent time of year when rolling landscapes are beautifully awash with a medley of rich colors.
- Begin your adventure in Chattanooga, America’s “Scenic City,” home to contemporary attractions like the Bluff View Art District.
- Then board the American Queen, a modern riverboat that captures Victorian-era elegance, and cruise to picturesque, historic towns in Alabama, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
- Admire the Frank Lloyd Wright–designed Rosenbaum House in Florence, and marvel at stately mansions in Savannah’s historic district. Experience the delightful shops and eateries of Paducah, a lovely city at the confluence of the Ohio and Tennessee Rivers.
- Before concluding your voyage in Nashville, explore Dover, where beautiful scenery awaits along the Cumberland River and rich Civil War history comes alive at Fort Donelson National Battlefield and Cemetery.
Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations