- Enjoy historic charms as you sail aboard Oceania's Marina on the Baltic Sea between legendary cities. Embark Marina in Stockholm, and sail to Tallinn. Here, red-roofed homes line cobblestone streets and ancient churches are ornamented by powerful spires.
- Explore the medieval town before continuing to Saint Petersburg for a two-day visit. Take in the Russian canal-crossed metropolis and its many elaborate palaces before sailing to Helsinki, where innovative architecture overlooks spacious green parks and open-air markets.
- Then, continue to Riga, where elaborate Art Nouveau structures transform city streets into works of art.
- Stroll past stately buildings in Klaipēda, a gateway to the pine groves and sand dunes of the Curonian Spit, and wander the history-lined avenues of the unique Polish city of Gdańsk.
- Before concluding your adventure in Copenhagen, sail to the city of Rostock, a seaside gem in northern Germany, enchanting all with its Hanseatic flair, or travel inland to Berlin, one of Europe’s liveliest capitals—brimming with unforgettable cultural landmarks.
Did you know : The State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg is housed in what once was the main residence of Russian tsars, the Winter Palace, with 1,786 doors, 1,945 windows and 1,057 elegantly and lavishly decorated halls and rooms, many of which are open to the public.