- Cruise the ancient trade routes of Phoenician and Roman mariners and discover the cultural legacy of the most sophisticated civilization of the Middle Ages on this exclusive, seven-night voyage from Lisbon, Portugal, to Barcelona, Spain, at the best time of year.
- Cruise from the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star LE DUMONT-D’URVILLE featuring only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Visit the scenic port town of Lagos along Portugal’s stunningly beautiful Algarve coast.
- Cruise in style into the heart of Seville on Spain’s legendary Guadalquivir River—a rare opportunity possible only by small ship—and visit the astounding Alcázar.
- Stand on the “Top of the Rock” in Gibraltar. Tour Granada’s magnificent
- Alhambra Palace, framed by the snow-capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada.
- Call on the enchanting Balearic Island of Mallorca and discover the cultural landscape of Serra de Tramuntana.
- Port calls and included excursions showcase three of the world’s most treasured UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Lisbon Pre-Program Option and Barcelona Post-Program Option are offered.