- Explore the dynamic cities, lakeside towns, and pristine natural splendor of the Great Lakes on this seven-night cruise that includes a one-night hotel stay in the exciting cultural hub of Chicago.
- Board the M/V Victory I and set sail for Michigan—enjoy Muskegon’s twenty-six miles of sandy beaches or visit actual World War II ships at the USS LST 393 Veterans Museum and the USS Silversides Submarine Museum.
- Visit Green Bay, Wisconsin, featuring access to the National Railroad Museum and an open-air museum that brings the nineteenth century to life.
- Delight in the Victorian-era charm of Mackinac Island, with its horse-drawn carriages and storybook houses.
- Then stop in Detroit. Delve into American history unique to the “Motor City” at the extensive exhibits of the Henry Ford Museum or see one of the most significant collections in the U.S. at the celebrated Detroit Institute of Arts.
- Before journey’s end in Port Colborne, experience Cleveland’s energetic renaissance, and perhaps take in its Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.