- Discover the majesty of Alaska’s natural wonders on this spectacular ten-night luxury cruise with Oceania Cruises.
- Embark in Seattle, gateway to the North Country, and set sail for the Inside Passage.
- Watch for Dall sheep, bears, and moose that inhabit the breathtaking peaks and islands.
- Continue to Ketchikan, where you can see the area’s renowned totem poles, or journey to nearby Tongass National Forest for a day exploring old-growth rain forest.
- Experience the history of Wrangell’s gold rush history at the local museum or pay a visit to the traditional Tlingit tribal house.
- Stop in Icy Strait Point, where the beautifully restored salmon cannery showcases local arts and crafts, then cruise Hubbard Glacier, the longest tidewater glacier in North America.
- Indulge in upscale shopping among Juneau’s authentic totems and art, or join in the uniquely Alaskan outdoor activities of nearby Mendenhall Glacier.
- Visit Sitka’s historic attractions, like the Sitka National Historical Park’s totem-lined forest trails and authentic artisan exhibits.
- Before you say farewell to Regatta in Seattle, spend a day in western Canada’s oldest city, Victoria, rich with British heritage and overflowing with cosmopolitan charm.