The Faculty Service Award is presented to an ASU Faculty member whose service to the University and/or the community has made a significant impact and contributed to the evolution of ASU as the New American University. The award is presented at the annual Founders’ Day Dinner celebration held at the Arizona Biltmore.
Since the service awards primarily recognize excellence and professional accomplishment, a nominee is judged by:
• Service as a full-time ASU faculty member for at least five (5) years.
• Service to Arizona State University and/or the community.
• Beneficial service to students.
• Useful service to others.
• Significant contribution.
• Participation in professional organizations, including any offices held.
All applicants must submit the following as one document in order to be considered for the award:
• A minimum/maximum of two (2) to six (6) letters of recommendation including letters from students, faculty, and alumni.
• A vita/résumé of the nominee