The Alumni Achievement Award is presented annually to an alumnus/alumna who has excelled in his or her profession and has contributed to Arizona State University and/or the ASU Alumni Association and the community. This award is presented annually at Founders’ Day in February/March..
Since the achievement awards primarily recognize excellence and professional accomplishment, a nominee is judged by:
- 50% significant achievement in his or her professional field.
- 25% contributions to Arizona State University and/or the ASU Alumni Association.
- 25% contributions to the national or local community.
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered for the award:
- A list of accomplishments, achievements, volunteer involvements and work history.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.