You will find more than 400,000 ASU alumni worldwide. These Sun Devils have at least two things in common, besides a degree from ASU: shared memories and a stake in our alma mater.
Join the ASU Alumni Association and support our efforts to forge a stronger alumni and university community. Our work is guided by three foundational principles that direct everything we do.
- We host signature events that define what it means to be a Sun Devil, including whitewashing the A, Lantern Walk at Homecoming, and the annual Founders’ Day Awards Dinner.
- We celebrate ASU’s football heroes at our Homecoming Legends Luncheon.
- SAA, the Student Alumni Association, educates current students about ASU traditions.
- We honor the class celebrating its 50th anniversary at our Golden Reunion event, which coincides with Spring Commencement.
Advancing the University
- We oversee the Sun Devil Advocates Network, which makes the case for higher education with Arizona’s elected officials.
- We support and mentor current students with our Medallion Scholarship and Legacy Scholarship programs.
- We introduce Sun Devil pride to the next generation through Sun Devil Generations, our program for ASU alumni families.
- The Arizona State Young Alumni chapter keeps recent graduates connected to ASU through social, career-oriented and service events.
- ASU Magazine, our award-winning quarterly publication, keeps alumni up to date with university news and initiatives.
Enhancing the Alumni Experience
- We offer programs to help alumni get more out of their career, including networking events, online resources and presentations.
- Our travel program, Sun Devil Destinations, offers trips all over the globe, covering a variety of price points and itineraries.
- We interact and communicate with alumni via social media, our Web site, and a monthly e-newsletter.
- Our chapter and club network comprises more than 70 groups worldwide bringing the ASU experience to local Sun Devils.