The ASU Alumni Advantage
Connect your business with an affluent, educated audience through a business partnership with the ASU Alumni Association. The association is the touchstone for ASU's 380,000 alumni; by doing business with ASU, one of the largest public universities in the United States, your company can stand above the competition.
ASU alumni represent a responsive target market for your product or service:
- 60 percent of alumni reside in Arizona.
- More than 180,000 alumni live in Maricopa County.
- 11 percent of alumni reside in California.
- 55 percent of ASU alumni are under the age of 45.
- More than 64 percent of ASU alums have graduated since 1984.
- More than one-third have post-graduate degrees.
- More than 70 percent of ASU alumni are actively employed.
- 30 percent of alumni earn between $60,000 and $90,000 annually.
- 25 percent of ASU alumni earn more than $90,000 annually.
You can partner with the association in a variety of areas:
- Advertise in the quarterly ASU Magazine, mailed to more than 350,000 homes around the world. ASU Magazine is one of the largest circulation magazines in the Southwest. View our media kit.
- Advertise on this website or in our e-newsletters, sent out more than 130,000 people each month.
- Consider an exclusive affinity partnership, which gives your company exclusive rights to market to ASU alumni.
- Sponsor a program or events presented by the association and receive recognition and access to targeted audiences.
- Establish benefits for ASU alumni by offering targeted discounts and services.
- Create a unique partnership with us to suit your needs.
Contact our VP of Operations, Martha Byrd, at (480) 965-5275 to learn more about how to do business with the Sun Devil nation.