The Young Alumni Achievement Award is presented annually to an alumnus/alumna who attended Arizona State University within the last 15 years, has excelled in his or her profession and contributed to Arizona State University and/or the ASU Alumni Association and the community. This award is presented at the annual Founders’ Day celebration held at the Arizona Biltmore.
In order to qualify, a nominee must have last attended ASU within 15 years before the date the award is presented.
Since the achievement awards primarily recognize excellence and professional accomplishment, a nominee is judged by:
• 50% significant achievement in his or her professional field.
• 25% contributions to Arizona State University and/or the ASU Alumni Association.
• 25% contributions to the national or local community.
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered for the award:
• A list of accomplishments, achievements, volunteer involvement and work history.
• Two (2) letters of recommendation.