The Faculty Research Award is presented annually to an ASU faculty member whose research has made significant contributions in any field including basic science, innovation, technology, business, law and public policy. The award is presented at the annual Founders’ Day Dinner celebration held at the Arizona Biltmore.
• Service as a full-time ASU faculty member for at least five (5) years.
• Excellence in research and/or creative activity.
• Impact of the nominee’s research and/or creativity.
• Benefits of the nominee’s work to students.
• Usefulness of the nominee’s work.
• Accessibility of nominee to students.
• Publication record.
• Participation in professional organizations, including offices held.
All applicants must submit the following as one document in order to be considered for the award:
• A minimum/maximum of two (2) to six (6) letters of recommendation including letters from students, faculty, and alumni.
• A vita/résumé of the nominee.